Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friday 4.30 am

Oh boy! I just woke up by 4.30 am early friday morning. I didn't know when I was asleep. All I know I had dinner last night. May be the 'beriani claypot' i had for dinner make me forget what was happened last night hahaha. I hope I don't do something stupid. I had shower because the weater so hot, do my thing and now I'm infront of my laptop. In my mind I want to continue my sleep but somehow i cancel it. I don't know why? may be it is due to my excitement to write something on my first blog or i just feel crazy hahahah. Well nothing much to say abut this early morning because I do feel it's early. Let me think what should I write in here, write about my work? ahhh might be boring. everyone has their problem at work. Do i need to elaborate more?
I watched a movie on tuesday night, " Prince of Persia". It's an interesting movie, beautiful CGI and I enjoyed it. For those who want to watch this movie I recommended. by the way you need to watch it carefully since this movie will reverse even my friend ask me " why this guy still alive" heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment